Monday, May 25, 2009

First Day...

My first working day at Ogilvy...
a little bit nervous and stress...
being seperate with my interactive group team
because of not enough place to sit... T_T
scine I'm quite free now and haven't meet up with other members,
so come here to update~
huhu...I can imagine my future in interactive group already
need facial and mask everyday...wuahahaha...

My goal start from today:

get slim for my graduation ceremony dress XD~~
gambateh for my job~~
love my family more~~
meet a super handsome guy (*Takeshi !!!! )
muahahaha.....

6 comments:

mirxu ♡ said...

hhahha meet super leng zai,
ur mr right is coming =)

jia you ...~
take care,
bring more mask LOL XD

shu wan said...

en en....i'm waiting here =p

Thx Nico..~~~
ya really need mask XD~

project3 aka Kennie said...

:P

sound like ok over there!

ahsheh said...

All the best babe~
hehe..
and...why mask?!?

same with you...
waiting the right person...=)

about SLIM...
is a must yea...
July I wan see 34" 24" 34" shuwan~
hehehe...
tell me if need help on slimming...
hahaha...

shu wan said...

:Kennie, erm...quite ok.Thx dad Kennie =)

:asheh, Thx n to u too =)
cos everyday OT so everyday need facial mask ==

Wuahhhh....stresssssss!!!! i try my best to shape myself in that shape lah..haha XD~
u got any secret recipes abt SLIM?
hehehe

Taj food said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.
best face mask in faisalabad